Saturday, June 13, 2009

True Blood covers the LA TIMES

As if you all didn't already know, True Blood Season 2 starts tomorrow night. Well, I am so in anticipation of the new season and I just can't wait. I am trying to keep my excitement down, but it's difficult with so much to see about True Blood.

This has been a fabulous week full of exciting and wonderful interviews and news articles about the Show. Stephen Moyer, our lovely, Bill Compton has been everywhere, just where I want him to be. He is a true professional with so much talent and it really showed up on the interviews he gave and the TV appearances he made. I am so in awe. Look at the LA Times from yesterday to the right.

Hope to have new S2 images to create a whole new set of wallpapers real soon!

Don't forget to watch Episode 1 tomorrow night on HBO.

No comments:

Post a Comment