Saturday, August 29, 2009

Bill Compton and The New World In My View

Last week's episode of True Blood, S1, Ep. 10 was a re-awakening of our Bill Compton. We were all worried about not only his looks in the series recently but his character and how he was being treated. One thing I was worried about was that he was a sacrificial lamb this season in favor of other cast members. However, Episode 10 showed us the Bill we Bill lovers wanted to see. Thanks, Alan Ball. When Bill Compton walked across the bridge to the Queen of Louisana's mansion, we were all treated to a gorgeous few seconds of bliss. To the left is my interpretation of that scene. Click here to see a larger version.

You can see all of my wallpapers here.



The music, "New World in My View" also restored my faith that Alan Ball knows how to marry the visual with sound. Below is a video with that music.

No comments:

Post a Comment